These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the ‘The Just Ironing Company’ and its website firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not book or use ‘The Just Ironing Company Ltd’ or use The Just Ironing Company website.
By using ‘The Just Ironing Company Ltd’ website and services you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
It is a privately owned family business and should you have any queries please contact Liz on 07514 413184.
The Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- The free month of ironing prize draw starts at 9am on Tuesday 16th July 2019 and ends on Wednesday 31st July 2019 at 5pm.
- To qualify, entrants must ‘like’ the post and page and provide a comment on the post, letting us know what they would do with their time instead of doing the ironing.
- Domestic use only.
- Existing customers are also eligible to enter.
- One entry per person.
- There will be one winner selected at random when the prize draw closes on 31st July 2019.
- The winner will be notified by a facebook message.
- The winner must choose which month they would like their free month/4 week continuous period of ironing to take place in – but it must be before the end October 2019.
- Collection/delivery of the ironing must be within a ten mile radius of Washington, West Sussex.
- The free month of ironing equates to 4 collections per month (one collection/delivery per week) – maximum weight per load of 20lb.
- The Just Ironing Company will supply the winner with a large laundry bag to put their laundry in.
- Ironing service only – excludes dry cleaning and washing/drying.
- We would like to announce the winner of the prize draw and publish the news on The Just Ironing Company social media channels and on our website – with an accompanying photograph. If you do not wish to be photographed or announced in this way then please do not enter the prize draw.
- The Just Ironing Company Ltd reserve the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw at any time if required.
- The free month of ironing service is subject to The Just Ironing Company Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions which can be found above.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with facebook or any third party.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Entry not available to employees of The Just Ironing Company.
- Over 18’s only.
- No payment is required.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
There is a minimum order value of £30 per service. Orders that total below this value will be charged at £30.
Payment must be made at the time of delivery and must be in full and can be made by Cash or Cheque or Bacs.
Payments made by cheque to ‘The Just Ironing Company Ltd’ and must be accompanied with a cheque guarantee card and the card number , if there is no guarantee card or payment we reserve the right to with hold your delivery.
Where we accept a booking we do all that we can to ensure that your booking is fulfilled. If we are unable to fulfil a booking, we will inform you as soon as possible of this and you will not be charged.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to arrange your collection and receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is damaged or lost after being handed over to yourself or delegated person, we do not accept liability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of collection/delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal.
We adhere to strict protocols that include ironing all dark fabrics on the reverse to avoid any possibility of the fabrics developing a shiny surface and a strict no smoking policy to ensure your laundry is returned fresh and crease free. In the unlikely event of any garments being damaged we will compensate to a maximum of £30 per item. Each claim must be made at the time of receipt of ironed items and you must be able to prove the cost of the item. Any iron damaged or shiny items you include with your load will be returned un-ironed to avoid any misunderstanding regarding liability for damage.
Leather items. buttons, buckles beading and any other type of decoration is processed entirely at owners risk.